Friday, January 11, 2013

Just a Little Bit


The old chapters of this story are still available for free on GTSartists.com, with almost 800 images. Keep in mind, the images were a little less professional at the beginning of the story, but they improved as it progressed:
http://gtsartists.com/gallery/just-little-bit

The newer chapters have far superior rendering and posing, and the story continues as it always has - with lots of shrinking and growth! :)
I sold each chapter individually for 3$, but now I'm offering a bundle of all 3 chapters for 20% off (7.20$ instead of 9$):
Buy the 3 new chapters!

5 comments:

  1. Как купить? ошибку выдает(
    How to buy? error issues(

    ReplyDelete
  2. все купил, спасибо)) all bought, thank you))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad the error was resolved.
    Let me know if you encounter any difficulties :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. can you help me with this I can't pay to buy and I get this message
    Return to merchant and try a different payment method
    We are not able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please return to the merchant's website and try using a different payment method (if available).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've sent you an email, hopefully we can resolve this ASAP.

    ReplyDelete